10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- Australian priests ‘must report’ abuse confessions
- Hong Kong Christian Politician Allegedly Tortured
- National Black Church Initiative Denounces Trump Over Charlottesville Response
- Mom of injured activist weighs in on Charlottesville protests
- 70 years after Pakistan’s founding, what PM’s ousting means for minorities
Trump Responds to Charlottesville Riots
Charlottesville, Virginia is recovering today after a weekend of brutal violence between a group of white supremacists and people protesting their...
Why We Hit Snooze on God
It was all so innocent. A series of small compromises, a sequence of gentle taps. Most of them I couldn’t even remember. But after months of...
Trump: ‘Americans must come together with love for our nation’
President Donald Trump condemned the hate “on many sides” in response to violence at a white nationalist rally in in Charlottesville,...
The Seven Facebook Growth Strategies for Churches
So I had a lunch meeting with Chris Martin yesterday. For those of you who don’t know Chris, he’s one of our social media geniuses at LifeWay and...