10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- Australian state introduces assisted suicide
- Russian Patriarch, UK archbishop call for greater support for persecuted Christians
- Christian debt charity calls soar after TV endorsement
- Christian group calls on undie company to keep kids out of ads
- UK Parliament lights up red for world’s persecuted Christians
What’s The Secret to Being the Most Interesting Person in the Room?
It’s simple: just stop talking. That’s right, stop talking. Most of us want desperately to be heard. We want to tell our story, and mistakenly...
Here’s how to keep your family close
I am not a parenting expert, and really I rely on God as to the steps I need to take with my children on a daily basis to help them grow into all...
After Texas, faith leaders urge Congress to act against gun violence
A coalition of 50 groups representing various faith communities across the nation urged leaders in Congress to take immediate action to curb gun...
Natalie Grant singing one month after surgery
After a whirlwind month of diagnoses and a surgery, Christian music artist Natalie Grant announced Monday that all traces of cancer had been removed...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE