10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- Employee sacked in Australia for voting No to same-sex marriage
- Chinese Banks to Stop Doing Business with North Korea: Trump
- Church apologizes for hosting satanic fashion show
- How Joel Osteen is Serving Houston’s Jewish Community May Surprise You
- Aussie Teen Who Transitioned to Female Changes His Mind 2 Years Later
UN votes to create team to collect evidence of IS’s crimes
Campaigners for Christian and Yazidi victims of the Islamic State (IS) group welcomed a vote at the United Nations yesterday (21 September), hailed...
What you can learn from Elon Musk’s communication skills
Recently, an email went public that entrepreneur Elon Musk sent to Tesla employees. Although it was originally sent a few years ago, it reveals a lot...
The Seven Deadly Statements of Church Members
Words have meaning. And if church members start articulating words consistently, those words begin to reflect the priorities and passions of the...
The 7 things moms do before they even start their day
I have just arrived to my place of employment. Everyone’s all “good morning,” and I’m just doing my best to blend in. Literally I noticed...