10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- ‘Alarming rise’ in attacks against Christians in India
- Weary Copts urge Pope Francis to challenge Sisi over attacks, chronic discrimination
- Seminary professors’ rapper photo roils social media
- China Revival as ‘Hundreds of Millions Turn to Religion and Faith’
- 1.5 million boycott Target for its trans bathroom policy
Orthopedic Surgeons Offer Ecuadorians a Chance to Walk
Converging on Quito, Ecuador, for two weeks, orthopedic surgeons recently traveled from four countries with the aim of correcting that which is mal...
‘Happy Days’ Erin Moran met Christ in her last days
Erin Moran, the former child star who played Joanie Cunningham in the sitcom “Happy Days” and “Joanie Loves Chachi,” died...
Pope: Power without humility -will ruin you, you will ruin others’
Pope Francis warned world leaders on Tuesday that power without humility “will ruin you, and you will ruin others” in a recorded TED Talk...
Queen appoints Scottish minister as personal chaplain
Her Majesty the Queen has chosen a distinguished Church of Scotland minister as one of her new personal chaplains. Rev George Cowie of South...