10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- Churches in Australia Losing Members, but Pentecostal Churches Buck Trend
- Pastor Steps Down Over ‘Serious Personal Misjudgments’
- Pastor prays for God to ‘expose’ any Grenfell Tower cover-up
- Kidnapped Philippines priest ‘alive’ but Marawi situation still ‘dire’
- ‘Change your image of India from a nice backpacking trip to the Taj Mahal!’
Franklin Graham Calls Out Johnny Depp for Trump Assassination Joke
Actor Johnny Depp shocked the country when he told a crowd at the Glastonbury Festival in England that it’s time for an actor to assassinate...
Five Terrible Reasons to Enter Vocational Ministry
I’ve seen too many people in vocational ministry fail to launch. Perhaps “launch” is not the best term, because they may stay in ministry for...
A 2,000 Year Old Strategy for Engaging Culture with Christian Faith
The thing I love about reading is that you never know where you’ll find creative advice. I was reading recently about the Christian writer and...
Don’t do life for the applause
Below is a very clever new ad on TV. Skoda is a relatively new brand outside of Europe. While it was founded in 1895 and is owned by Volkswagen, it...