10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
The legacy of Billy Graham
Perhaps the most striking thing about Billy Graham is his legacy. We all know of someone who was converted or profoundly touched by Graham’s...
The 20th Anniversary of Billy Graham’s “Starting Over”
One thing that slipped by without my noticing a couple of years ago was the 20th anniversary of a TV special we produced for the Billy Graham...
The Five Reasons So Many Pastors Struggle with Depression
Many pastors really do struggle with depression. Most church members have no idea their pastor was depressed. They don’t know until they are...
Franklin Graham: My Dad’s new home
Franklin Graham wrote this op-ed piece which ran on USAToday.com on February 21, 2018. My father never gave up on me, even when I caused him pain. He...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE