10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- Malaysian Authorities Arrest Uber Driver Over Kidnapping of Christian Pastor
- Bethel Leader’s Kids Beat E.Coli; Miraculously Healed
- ‘Good Christian family’ charged with keeping children shackled to beds
- The Queen to help celebrate 150 years of Scripture Union
- As Criticism Mounts, Pastor Andy Savage Takes Leave
Why The Best Leaders Are Broken Leaders
I am broken. I lead a community of broken people called a church. And we often say, unapologetically, that we are a community of the broken who have...
‘Opposing my daughter becoming a boy doesn’t make me a bigot’
A mother says she is deeply concerned for her 17-year-old daughter who wants to ‘become a boy’. Instead of being “ignorant or a bigot”, as...
My father was a sperm donor. Here’s why I hate my conception.
My biological father sold his sperm when he was in medical school. He was told what a wonderful, altruistic act he was doing, and praised for being...
Nigeria, a Journey to Kidnapping Central
At first the commercial motorcycle drivers needed clamored for his business, but when they found out he was going to Kwanti village, in northern...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE