A Gay Rights Activist Has An Experience With God
A former anti-Christian gay rights activist has described how he met Jesus in a pub – and turned over his homosexuality to God.
David Bennett is among those who welcomed the decision by the Church of England bishops to hold fast to biblical standards on same-sex relationships.
Click here to watch the video on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel c.
- Australian priests ‘must report’ abuse confessions
- Hong Kong Christian Politician Allegedly Tortured
- National Black Church Initiative Denounces Trump Over Charlottesville Response
- Mom of injured activist weighs in on Charlottesville protests
- 70 years after Pakistan’s founding, what PM’s ousting means for minorities
Trump Responds to Charlottesville Riots
Charlottesville, Virginia is recovering today after a weekend of brutal violence between a group of white supremacists and people protesting their...
Why We Hit Snooze on God
It was all so innocent. A series of small compromises, a sequence of gentle taps. Most of them I couldn’t even remember. But after months of...
Trump: ‘Americans must come together with love for our nation’
President Donald Trump condemned the hate “on many sides” in response to violence at a white nationalist rally in in Charlottesville,...
The Seven Facebook Growth Strategies for Churches
So I had a lunch meeting with Chris Martin yesterday. For those of you who don’t know Chris, he’s one of our social media geniuses at LifeWay and...