A Gay Rights Activist Has An Experience With God
A former anti-Christian gay rights activist has described how he met Jesus in a pub – and turned over his homosexuality to God.
David Bennett is among those who welcomed the decision by the Church of England bishops to hold fast to biblical standards on same-sex relationships.
Click here to watch the video on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel c.
- Did Billy Graham’s wife shape their son Franklin more than he did?
- Skittles maker slammed for ‘white Skittles’ gay pride promotion
- Pakistani Christian accused of blasphemy for saying Jesus was final prophet
- Turkey: Underwriting Islamic Movements Here, There and Everywhere
- Queen’s Chaplain defends Harry’s ‘Nobody Wants the Throne’ comments
Why you can’t buy experience
The photo above is the latest addition to our family. As you can see we both look pretty relaxed. But it wasn’t always that way. This little girl...
Why cash remains sacred in American churches
On Tuesday, June 27, it will be 50 years since the first automated cash dispenser – which came to be known as an automated teller machine (ATM)...
Canada law could force citizens to affirm trans agenda
Canadians who refuse to endorse transsexualism could be charged with a hate crime, fined or even jailed under a controversial new law. Critics say...
Seven Prayers for Christian Dating
If we refuse to pray in dating, we refuse to receive the precious resources we need most in dating. Too many of us struggle in dating — to discern...