A Gay Rights Activist Has An Experience With God
A former anti-Christian gay rights activist has described how he met Jesus in a pub – and turned over his homosexuality to God.
David Bennett is among those who welcomed the decision by the Church of England bishops to hold fast to biblical standards on same-sex relationships.
Click here to watch the video on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel c.
- UK adults to be able to change gender without doctor
- Jailed Christian on hunger strike to protest against treatment of Iranian converts
- Activist Who Prayed Over Trump: White House Has Evangelical Christians ‘on Speed Dial’
- US state could force pro-life pregnancy centers to promote abortion
- Worship Director Arrested With 350,000 Child Pornography Images
Stalking Celebrities: A Generation Obsessed With Hollywood
From the Oscar’s red carpet to the tabloids lining supermarket checkout lines, celebrity obsession is everywhere. Even the most casual...
Rainbow Lights on Noah’s Ark Replica Riles Homosexual Community
Ken Ham, president of the Answers in Genesis Christian ministry that built the $100 million Ark Encounter biblical theme park in Williamstown,...
John Hagee’s End Times Warning
Hagee made national headlines a few years ago with his studies and observations on the series of four blood moons that appeared in the sky and all...
This Room Is Filled With God (And The Faith Of Jim Carrey)
“You stand with the belligerent, the surly, and the badly behaved until bad behavior is recognized for the language it is: the vocabulary of the...