Hookers for Jesus founder’s moving testimony
Feeling unloved by her father and used by a boyfriend, teenager Annie Lobert yearned inside for the power to exact revenge over men.
Money to have nice things. Gaining the money she thought was her answer to a better life. It was a lie. Yet when she cried out to God in her darkest and most dangerous moment, hope arrived to give her a second chance.
Since finding Jesus she has founded Hookers for Jesus. Watch her story on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel C, here.
- Australian priests ‘must report’ abuse confessions
- Hong Kong Christian Politician Allegedly Tortured
- National Black Church Initiative Denounces Trump Over Charlottesville Response
- Mom of injured activist weighs in on Charlottesville protests
- 70 years after Pakistan’s founding, what PM’s ousting means for minorities
Trump Responds to Charlottesville Riots
Charlottesville, Virginia is recovering today after a weekend of brutal violence between a group of white supremacists and people protesting their...
Why We Hit Snooze on God
It was all so innocent. A series of small compromises, a sequence of gentle taps. Most of them I couldn’t even remember. But after months of...
Trump: ‘Americans must come together with love for our nation’
President Donald Trump condemned the hate “on many sides” in response to violence at a white nationalist rally in in Charlottesville,...
The Seven Facebook Growth Strategies for Churches
So I had a lunch meeting with Chris Martin yesterday. For those of you who don’t know Chris, he’s one of our social media geniuses at LifeWay and...