How much should we pay the pastor?
Should your pastor be fairly remunerated? Does he need to be moonlighting and have his wife at work to cover his needs?
Should he be rich? Should he have a jet?
John Piper provides great insight into wealth and the pastor. He touches on money and how it can be a snare. Agree or not, he makes some very solid points.
Watch the video on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel C, here.
- Churches in Australia Losing Members, but Pentecostal Churches Buck Trend
- Pastor Steps Down Over ‘Serious Personal Misjudgments’
- Pastor prays for God to ‘expose’ any Grenfell Tower cover-up
- Kidnapped Philippines priest ‘alive’ but Marawi situation still ‘dire’
- ‘Change your image of India from a nice backpacking trip to the Taj Mahal!’
Franklin Graham Calls Out Johnny Depp for Trump Assassination Joke
Actor Johnny Depp shocked the country when he told a crowd at the Glastonbury Festival in England that it’s time for an actor to assassinate...
Five Terrible Reasons to Enter Vocational Ministry
I’ve seen too many people in vocational ministry fail to launch. Perhaps “launch” is not the best term, because they may stay in ministry for...
A 2,000 Year Old Strategy for Engaging Culture with Christian Faith
The thing I love about reading is that you never know where you’ll find creative advice. I was reading recently about the Christian writer and...
Don’t do life for the applause
Below is a very clever new ad on TV. Skoda is a relatively new brand outside of Europe. While it was founded in 1895 and is owned by Volkswagen, it...