How much should we pay the pastor?
Should your pastor be fairly remunerated? Does he need to be moonlighting and have his wife at work to cover his needs?
Should he be rich? Should he have a jet?
John Piper provides great insight into wealth and the pastor. He touches on money and how it can be a snare. Agree or not, he makes some very solid points.
Watch the video on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel C, here.
- Australian priests ‘must report’ abuse confessions
- Hong Kong Christian Politician Allegedly Tortured
- National Black Church Initiative Denounces Trump Over Charlottesville Response
- Mom of injured activist weighs in on Charlottesville protests
- 70 years after Pakistan’s founding, what PM’s ousting means for minorities
Trump Responds to Charlottesville Riots
Charlottesville, Virginia is recovering today after a weekend of brutal violence between a group of white supremacists and people protesting their...
Why We Hit Snooze on God
It was all so innocent. A series of small compromises, a sequence of gentle taps. Most of them I couldn’t even remember. But after months of...
Trump: ‘Americans must come together with love for our nation’
President Donald Trump condemned the hate “on many sides” in response to violence at a white nationalist rally in in Charlottesville,...
The Seven Facebook Growth Strategies for Churches
So I had a lunch meeting with Chris Martin yesterday. For those of you who don’t know Chris, he’s one of our social media geniuses at LifeWay and...