How much should we pay the pastor?
Should your pastor be fairly remunerated? Does he need to be moonlighting and have his wife at work to cover his needs?
Should he be rich? Should he have a jet?
John Piper provides great insight into wealth and the pastor. He touches on money and how it can be a snare. Agree or not, he makes some very solid points.
Watch the video on My Christian Daily’s sister site, Channel C, here.
- ‘Alarming rise’ in attacks against Christians in India
- Weary Copts urge Pope Francis to challenge Sisi over attacks, chronic discrimination
- Seminary professors’ rapper photo roils social media
- China Revival as ‘Hundreds of Millions Turn to Religion and Faith’
- 1.5 million boycott Target for its trans bathroom policy
Orthopedic Surgeons Offer Ecuadorians a Chance to Walk
Converging on Quito, Ecuador, for two weeks, orthopedic surgeons recently traveled from four countries with the aim of correcting that which is mal...
‘Happy Days’ Erin Moran met Christ in her last days
Erin Moran, the former child star who played Joanie Cunningham in the sitcom “Happy Days” and “Joanie Loves Chachi,” died...
Pope: Power without humility -will ruin you, you will ruin others’
Pope Francis warned world leaders on Tuesday that power without humility “will ruin you, and you will ruin others” in a recorded TED Talk...
Queen appoints Scottish minister as personal chaplain
Her Majesty the Queen has chosen a distinguished Church of Scotland minister as one of her new personal chaplains. Rev George Cowie of South...