10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs
Yes, folks. It’s a very serious world we live in. That’s why we try and lighten it up a little every now and again. We will not forget the lost art of Church Signs. Glorious sayings, invitations and gaffes, which are meant to attract those who are driving by. For many years they have been a staple of American Christianity.
And here is our list of the 10 Best and Most Hilarious Church Signs:
1. Jesus asked for a donkey. Some translations use the word “ass”. This is hilarious and biblical. #Win
2. Good play on words. And goodness gracious, we agree! #SayNoToTheNuts
3. Honking is annoying. Texting and driving is worse (both annoying and dangerous). #PublicService
4. A genius reminder in grace. It works for sins committed in Vegas, and it also works outside of that specific church. #Vegas
5. A truer statement has never been found. Good job Trinity church. #GodIsGreat
6. The honesty is refreshing #GetToThePoint
7. Yes He did… Yes He did. #Hipsters
8. Did they do this on purpose? Or is the sign lady completely out of touch with humanity? #Perfect
9. This would have been relevant a few years back. Still not the good news today. #Fail
10. Blame the elders. #Hell
- Harry and Meghan chose Bible verse for sermon: Bishop
- #MeToo takes down Southern Baptist president
- In Britain, thousands of children referred to transsexual clinic
- ‘Jesus Culture’ Worship Leader Sings the Blues Away
- Euthanasia goes against core belief that death and dying is natural’: Palliative care experts
How to Discover Your Destiny
We all want to know our destiny don’t we? We all want to know what we were put on this earth for; what God made us to do; what God has in store for...
Parenting in the Digital Age: The Twelve Essential Tips
Who is iGen? Kids between the ages of 6 and 23 fall into a generation now getting labeled Post-Millennial or Gen Z or iGen. I want to introduce you...
Billy Graham’s Will Released to Public
The will of one of the great evangelists of our time, Rev. Billy Graham, has been released to the public. In the 16-page document, Rev. Graham uses...
The Three Accidents That Did Not Happen at Your Church
If you are the pastor I met in Richmond, Virginia recently, thank you. Thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for your...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE