2100 people saved as SoCal Harvest sees 28,000 in attendance
Greg Laurie’s SoCal Harvest Outreach has seen more than 28,000 people in attend the Orange County event, as well as 2,100 people saved.
Now in its 30th year, Harvest is one of the world’s largest evangelistic events.
Harvest Crusades are large-scale evangelistic events that create a welcoming environment to share the life-changing message of the gospel. The events are run by Greg Laurie, the senior pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship in California.
“We had an amazing night for the kick off of the 30th annual SoCal Harvest,” commented Greg Laurie on Twitter. “Incredible music from @4kingandcountry @PassionMusic and Dennis Agajanian.
“28,000 people were there with 2100 making professions of faith.”
Each event features music from top Christian artists, special guests, and a culturally relevant and biblically sound gospel message from Pastor Greg Laurie, including an invitation to accept Jesus Christ.
Empowering local churches to unite and impact their community, these events have been hosted annually in Southern California, throughout the United States, and even reaching internationally into Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- On Polyamory, we are ‘Mindlessly Careening Down the Slippery Slope’
- British MP questions how venues are ‘tolerant, inclusive’ if Franklin Graham banned
- Rising violent extremism threatens West Africa’s stability
- As coronavirus bites, Singapore megachurch moves online
- Francis Chan shares of Mynmar miracles
- National Marriage Week Starts this Week: How to Celebrate and Why
- National worship gathering ‘Sing Over America’ to be held May 7-8
- April 18 – 19 designated as “Just Pray NO!” to drugs worldwide weekend of prayer and fasting
- Vaccine Exemption Removal Forces Parents to Rethink Options
- Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, Minnesota Featured in 2019 architectural portfolio