7 Facts as Millions and Millions of Mexicans Fleeing into the U.S.
Every American should be very disturbed…
The U.S. could soon see millions of refugees storming across its southern border.
To escape the socialist dictatorship evolving in Mexico.
Here are 4 shocking and disturbing facts you should know about the recent presidential election in Mexico:
Fact #1. The new president of Mexico is a committed socialist.
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was elected President of Mexico in a landslide victory…
He will be president for at least 6 years…
He wants to transform Mexico into a socialist country.
Fact #2. The media got it all wrong.
The media was optimistic…
They loved Obrador’s rhetoric about:
- Fighting back against President Trump
- Reforming the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- The wall along the U.S.-Mexico border
And they loved the man who called for solving poverty and crime by socializing the economy.
Obrador declared that poor Mexicans should “leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”
He said it’s their “human right.”
Fact #3. Obrador made socialistic campaign promises.
The new president has promised to accomplish several socialistic goals:
- Raise the minimum wage
- Grant free college tuition for all
- Reverse efforts to privatize the oil industry and other industries
- Stop the reforms that were moving Mexico away from state-controlled collectivism and toward more free market-oriented policies
He also wants higher energy subsidies … higher pensions … guaranteed jobs for young people … and other socialist policies.
And he wants friendly relations with Venezuela and Cuba…
Cuba’s dictator Fidel Castro destroyed the country economically … murdered hundreds of thousands … and robbed Cubans of hope.
But Obrador said the Cuban dictator was “a true social fighter who gave Cuba new independence.”
Fact #4. The future of Mexico looks bleak.
Here’s what you can expect to happen to Mexico during the 6-year term of President Obrador:
- Expect the economy to crumble in the next 3 to 4 years.
- Expect Mexico to develop close ties with communist Cuba and socialist Venezuela.
- Expect President Obrador to try to become a dictator.
- Expect him to end freedom of the press.
- Expect him to stop political opposition.
- Expect him to stifle religious freedom.
Fact #5. The U.S. and Mexico are headed for a collision course.
All of this will be very bad for the Mexican people…
This will also be very bad for America:
- Expect U.S.-Mexico trade to decrease.
Fact #6. Expect Mexico to become the new Venezuela.
Venezuela is a socialist mess…
The Central Bank of Venezuela hasn’t published inflation figures since December 2015 … when it was 111.8%.
Estimates of the current inflation rate in Venezuela range all the way from 2,349% (the International Monetary Fund) to 27,364% at the end of May this year (Forbes).
No matter how you look at it, Venezuela has suffered a total economic collapse … after being one of the wealthiest countries in South America.
Fact # 7. Millions of people will flee into the U.S. as Mexico becomes the next Venezuela.
Expect millions and millions of Mexicans to flee to the U.S. to escape increased violence, oppression, economic collapse and chaos.
Mexico will be the next socialist disaster…
Are we ready?
Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT.
- Anne Graham-Lotz gives cancer praise report
- Boko Haram kills midwife, threatens to kill other hostages, unless demands met
- Prepare for the Wrath of the Pro-Abortion Militants
- Willow Creek announces an independent review into allegations against Bill Hybels
- ‘Men should be allowed to erase sex crimes if they say they are women’
My Most Influential Christian Leaders of the Past 50 Years
I don’t know about you, but it seems to me there’s a lot of talk about what makes a great Christian leader. Books, seminars, and conferences...
Chris Pratt: sharing Christian faith ‘fills my soul’
When it comes to talking about his belief in Jesus, “nothing fills my soul more”, the actor Chris Pratt has said. The Christian...
Can You Improve Your Relationship with God?
Can you improve your relationship with God? People are often unsure how to respond. The promises of grace suggest one answer; the experience of life...
Making Retirement Work: Getting Old But Finishing Well
The prospect of retirement can be daunting for many people. Some are concerned that they will be bored. Others worry that they will no longer have...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE