Brainwashing Kids: How BLM Distorts Reality
The not-so-hidden Black Lives Matter agenda
Across America, brainwashing of children is found in government /public schools in the form of BLM indoctrination.
Schools are echoing the Black Lives Matter (BLM), Marxist/Socialist distortion of reality.
For example, the Washington D.C. school system endorsed 13 guiding principles to be taught to kids.
A few of these include:
1. One of the principles calls for “dismantling the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”
2. Another is referred to as “Black Families” and calls for dismantling patriarchal practice.
3. A third principle references “transgenderism and a queer-affirming culture.”
Dr. Carol Swain, black and a former Vanderbilt professor, argues this curriculum is destructive for the black community and black families, especially as one of the goals of the curriculum is zero-tolerance for discipline.
Here is what she says: “If you read more about the Black Lives Matter principles on their website, you will see that there is nothing there that advances society in a way that is beneficial.”
One of the reasons this program is so successful is because millions of dollars in contributions were made by large companies to the BLM movement with few people understanding the actual mission of the organization.
Swain argues that BLM is pushing for critical race theory, Marxism and other disturbing principles that are hurting the black community and everyone rather than helping it.
You can watch the 5-minute video here.
This article is an opinion piece from Craig Huey. Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT. His new book, The Deep State, is available now.
- ‘What Am I Doing Here?’ Joe Biden Staggers Through Speech
- Bethany Christian Services: ‘I Urge You to Reconsider Decision Regarding Gay Adoption’
- Motion calling on Dutch government to recognize Armenian Genocide passed by parliament
- New report finds Covid fueled ‘hidden pandemic’ of human rights violations against women
- ‘These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong’ Dr. Seuss pulls 6 books
- An Urgent Call to Our Churches: Now Is the Time to Let Your Light Shine
- Boko Haram give death-threat ultimatum to Nigeria over kidnapped pastor
- For Evangelist Luis Palau, ‘The End Seems Near’
- Women Routinely Raped in Tibetan Reeducation Camps Too
- Christian leaders behaving badly: Why should anyone embrace their faith?
- New International Launches Miles for Missions Initiative as Socially Distant Way to Support Missions
- Do not be fooled by the International Criminal Court’s probe into alleged War Crimes by Israel in the Disputed Territories
- Calvary Chapel Old Bridge to Host Answers in Genesis Creation Conference
- 157 Organizations Honored as “2020’s Certified Best Christian Workplaces”
- On Sexual Immorality, Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus!
- New Book Looks at How Modern Science Can Help Our Understanding of the Book of Genesis
- Following the Firstborn – a multi-layered panorama that leads us towards the Celestial City
- From front line human rights activist to dance therapist, this author aims to share the Joy of Jesus
- London’s Abundant Life Housing Services brings impact and change to the homeless
- New Devotional Offers Daily Help for Christians in Difficult Relationships