Joel Osteen and Kanye West announce they are teaming up for ‘Night of Hope’ event
Joel Osteen and Kanye West are teaming up again, this time in May 2020 at Osteen’s new ‘America’s Night of Hope’ event.
The May 2 event Yankee Stadium event is sure to be a sell out as the megachurch pastor and mega-music star get together to perform at a major Christian event. It is reported the event will be a part church service, part Kanye West Sunday Service.
Osteen is planning on touring other cities of America with his new event.
TMZ reports that Yankee stadium has a maximum seating capacity of 54,251, which is 10,000 more than what Lakewood Chuch holds.
Kanye appeared at Lakewood Church in Houston just a few weeks back, with the two hitting if off and agreeing to collaborate on this new event. Before his Lakewood appearance, West performed on Nov. 15, 2019 at a Houston jail.
The rap icon-turned-gospel musician visited inmates at the Harris County Jail.West and a choir performed for the inmates.
- Vaccine Exemption Removal Forces Parents to Rethink Options
- Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, Minnesota Featured in 2019 architectural portfolio
- Heart-warming new Christmas movie now available on DVD
- A life of travel leads author to Central Australia and fostering Indigenous children
- Why identity in Christ is at the heart of a successful Christian life