Kanye West joins the Chick-fil-A melee with ‘Closed on Sunday’ song
David Rogers | Staff Writer
Ever the marketer, willing to take any opportunity to promote himself, Kanye West has responded to the Chick-fil-A hysteria by launching a new song.
‘Closed on Sunday’ is West’s latest release, featuring cameos from Kim Kardashian, their children, his mother-in-law Kris Kenner, and sister-in-law Kourtney Kardashian.
It’s the perfect marketing opportunity, given the Christian-owned group is currently getting panned in the media for changing its donations. In addition to this, news broke last week that the company in 2017 donated to anti-Christian group the the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The fourth track off his news ‘Jesus Is King’ album, while the song is about Chick-fil-A, there is very little about the company in the track.
West’s gospel choir also makes an appearance, as they do on the various other album tracks.
Tracks from West’s new album held all Top 10 song spots in Billboard’s Hot Christian Songs and Hot Gospel Songs charts.
- Kenyan Christians slain in suspected Al Shabaab attack
- Pastor Jarrid Wilson remembered at Wheaton Mental Health Summit
- Church registrations rise in Egypt after stringent building codes eased
- Music star: ‘Aussie PM should spend less time hanging with Brian Houston’
- Government bureaucracy ‘not the answer to America’s medical debt crisis’
- A life of travel leads author to Central Australia and fostering Indigenous children
- Why identity in Christ is at the heart of a successful Christian life
- New group launches to support Christian women in business
- Colleges and Universities Want Homeschool Graduates!
- New Book ‘The Christian Meditation Journal’ Makes Meditation Accessible to Christians
Just because you’re a Christian, you still have to hustle
I’ve been a Christian in business my entire working life, and in that time I have had to learn what part I play in making my life and career work,...
Because The Majority Does Not Determine Morality
It’s always nice to be able to point to the polls when they support your position. But polling, when done accurately, does nothing more than tell...
The problem with atheism
Over the years I have encountered many earnest seekers and sceptics who claim that there is insufficient evidence to prove the existence of God –...
Reinhard Bonnke, responsible for 79 million salvations, dies at 79
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, who many claim is responsible for as many as 79 million people meeting Jesus, has passed away. He was 79 years old....
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE