Planned Parenthood to Spend $45 Million to Defeat Trump
On Wednesday, the political action committee for Planned Parenthood — the nation’s largest abortion provider — announced plans to spend at least $45 million on political campaigns in 2020.
Family Council reports that the super PAC Planned Parenthood Votes reportedly has four goals:
- Defeat President Trump in key battleground states.
- Flip the U.S. Senate from Republican to Democrat.
- Maintain Democratic control over the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Support liberal candidates in state races.
According to NPR, Planned Parenthood considers the $45 million “an initial investment.” They hope to raise and spend a lot more money.
Here’s why this matters for Arkansas:
It’s unlikely Planned Parenthood could change the outcome of the presidential race in Arkansas simply by pummeling voters with heavy-handed campaign ads and independent expenditures.
However, they could make a difference in close legislative races.
Planned Parenthood plans to spend record-setting levels of money trying to influence political campaigns next year. It’s possible some of that money will wind up in Arkansas.
In 2018 Planned Parenthood’s political action committee in Arkansas received $10,000 from Planned Parenthood’s main office in New York.
Planned Parenthood’s PAC gave some of that money to candidates running against Rep. Carlton Wing (R – North Little Rock), Rep. Jim Sorvillo (R – Little Rock), Rep. Mark Lowry (R – Maumelle), and Sen. Jason Rapert (R – Conway).
Here’s the good news:
Even abortionists know that abortion’s days are numbered in America. That’s why they’re pouring so much money into defeating pro-life candidates.
States like Arkansas are leading the fight to protect unborn children, and even many liberal pundits agree it’s only a matter of time before the U.S. Supreme Court dismantles the Roe v. Wade ruling.
Pollsters have consistently found voters do not agree with Planned Parenthood’s radical pro-abortion policies, however Family Council is successfully building a culture that values unborn children. That said, abortionists are not going to give up the fight heading into 2020.
- Judge Rules Vimeo Can Discriminate Against Pastor’s Sexual Orientation
- Swarms of locusts hit Africa in biblical proportion
- Islamist gunmen murder pastor, worshippers in Burkina Faso
- “Am I Exaggerating the Threat to America’s Religious Liberties?”
- Imprisoned Australian missionary in Cambodia granted bail
- National Marriage Week Starts this Week: How to Celebrate and Why
- National worship gathering ‘Sing Over America’ to be held May 7-8
- April 18 – 19 designated as “Just Pray NO!” to drugs worldwide weekend of prayer and fasting
- Vaccine Exemption Removal Forces Parents to Rethink Options
- Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, Minnesota Featured in 2019 architectural portfolio