Planned Parenthood to Spend $45 Million to Defeat Trump
On Wednesday, the political action committee for Planned Parenthood — the nation’s largest abortion provider — announced plans to spend at least $45 million on political campaigns in 2020.
Family Council reports that the super PAC Planned Parenthood Votes reportedly has four goals:
- Defeat President Trump in key battleground states.
- Flip the U.S. Senate from Republican to Democrat.
- Maintain Democratic control over the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Support liberal candidates in state races.
According to NPR, Planned Parenthood considers the $45 million “an initial investment.” They hope to raise and spend a lot more money.
Here’s why this matters for Arkansas:
It’s unlikely Planned Parenthood could change the outcome of the presidential race in Arkansas simply by pummeling voters with heavy-handed campaign ads and independent expenditures.
However, they could make a difference in close legislative races.
Planned Parenthood plans to spend record-setting levels of money trying to influence political campaigns next year. It’s possible some of that money will wind up in Arkansas.
In 2018 Planned Parenthood’s political action committee in Arkansas received $10,000 from Planned Parenthood’s main office in New York.
Planned Parenthood’s PAC gave some of that money to candidates running against Rep. Carlton Wing (R – North Little Rock), Rep. Jim Sorvillo (R – Little Rock), Rep. Mark Lowry (R – Maumelle), and Sen. Jason Rapert (R – Conway).
Here’s the good news:
Even abortionists know that abortion’s days are numbered in America. That’s why they’re pouring so much money into defeating pro-life candidates.
States like Arkansas are leading the fight to protect unborn children, and even many liberal pundits agree it’s only a matter of time before the U.S. Supreme Court dismantles the Roe v. Wade ruling.
Pollsters have consistently found voters do not agree with Planned Parenthood’s radical pro-abortion policies, however Family Council is successfully building a culture that values unborn children. That said, abortionists are not going to give up the fight heading into 2020.
- Group starts petition for Donald Trump’s Twitter account to be banned
- Why the NBA Is a ‘Spineless Bully’
- “Please leave us” Australian Anglican bishop tells gays who want to change doctrine
- Christian Charity Responds with Aid in Northern Syria
- Christian tourists at risk if they display their Bible in public in Saudi Arabia
- Colleges and Universities Want Homeschool Graduates!
- New Book ‘The Christian Meditation Journal’ Makes Meditation Accessible to Christians
- New book aims to ‘revolutionize Christian theology regarding creation and all things cosmic’
- “The Jeremiah Johnston Show” Celebrates its First Anniversary on Faith Radio Network
- The Whole Truth Announces Winners of 2019 “40 Under 40 Award”
The 10 Ways Churches Drive Away First-Time Guests
The research and the post got me in trouble five years ago. So, why am I re-visiting this issue? Over the past few weeks, I have been involved...
Kanye West brings Sunday Services to Washington
Kanye West has surprised students at Washington’s Howard University by bringing his Kanye’s Sunday Services to the university. West, who...
Bernie Sanders says Trump Supporters are ‘Lying Bigots’. 5 Reasons He’s Wrong.
In the socialist world view – the world of identity politics – one can’t support both religious freedom and LGBTQ rights. They are mutually...
‘Why Using Children to Promote Climate Change Hysteria is Child Abuse’
It’s unconscionable… It’s child abuse… There’s no excuse for scaring vulnerable children into believing the world is going to end in...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE