President Trump Believes Days of Socialism and Communism are Numbered
President Trump is going on the attack against socialism…
As socialism is rising in popularity – especially among millennials – more and more people are realizing how evil it is.
They are realizing it’s a failure as an economic system…
And they are realizing that politically it leads to oppression.
It’s the opposite of freedom, independence and self-reliance.
Here are the powerful points President Trump is making:
- “Not long ago, Venezuela was the wealthiest nation, by far, in South America. But years of socialist rule have brought this once-thriving nation to the brink of ruin…
“In other words, the socialists have done in Venezuela all of the same things that socialists, communists and totalitarians have done everywhere that they’ve had a chance to rule. The results have been catastrophic.
- “Almost 90 percent of Venezuelans now live in poverty…
“Crippling shortages of food and medicine plague the country. Socialism has so completely ravaged this great country that even the world’s largest reserves of oil are no longer enough to keep the lights on …
- “The twilight hour of socialism has arrived in our hemisphere and, frankly in many, many places around the world.
“The days of socialism and communism are numbered not only in Venezuela, but in Nicaragua and in Cuba as well.
- “Socialism promises prosperity, but it delivers poverty.
“Socialism promises unity, but it delivers hatred and it delivers division. Socialism promises a better future, but it always returns to the darkest chapters of the past…
- “Socialism is a sad and discredited ideology rooted in the total ignorance of history and human nature, which is why socialism, eventually, must always give rise to tyranny…
“Socialists profess a love of diversity, but they always insist on absolute conformity …
“And to those who would try to impose socialism on the United States, we again deliver a very simple message: America will never be a socialist country. We are born free and we will stay free, now and forever.”
Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT. His new book, The Deep State, is available now.
- Police in India File Charges against Pastors
- Big Tech War Escalates Against Christians and Conservatives
- Over 300 Nigerian Christians slain in merciless Islamic killings since February
- Minority Rights Group Leader Calls for Release of Asia Bibi
- Former Pastor, Hedge Fund Manager Sentenced to 5 Years Prison
The Pastor’s Wife on Raising the Pastor’s Kids
The idea of my children being “pastor’s kids” has always been a dreaded thought in the back of my mind. I’ve heard so many stories of...
5 Reasons Christians Are Silent While the Innocent Suffer
It’s easy to look back at previous generations and pass judgment on them. “If I had been there in the days of slavery,” we think, “I would...
With Lifeway gone, is this the end for Christian retail?
They were heady times. Stores were opening at rapid pace. Retail groups bought or leased major warehouses as head offices were set up to dispatch...
US Vice President Issues Urgent Call To ‘Help The Persecuted’ At D.C. Summit
Speaking at the first ever Help The Persecuted Summit in Washington, D.C. on Friday March, US Vice President Mike Pence highlighted the vital...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE