Teaching Islam in American Public Schools Goes Under the Radar
If a Christian group sought to spread Christian beliefs in public school classrooms – with the goal of converting school children to Christianity – there would be loud protests from the media and politicians.
They would all be citing separation of church and state talking points.
No one would be calling them “Christophobic.”
But when Islamic organizations seek to promote the teachings of Islam in public schools, the media and politicians are silent … for fear of being labeled “Islamophobic.”
But make no mistake. Efforts are underway … behind the scenes … under the radar … to turn America’s school children into Muslims.
Here are 4 examples you need to know about. These are just the tip of the iceberg:
- Public high school students were taught Muslim propaganda as history.
The “history” lessons in a Newton, Massachusetts high school came from the Arab World Studies Notebook – a textbook funded by a Saudi Arabian oil company which also funds the terrorist groups Hamas and Al-Qaida.
Among other falsehoods, the textbook teaches:
- There is a “Hollywood Jewish conspiracy” to portray Arabs negatively in movies
- Jerusalem is “Palestine’s capital.”
- High school students were ordered to copy the Islamic creed “Shahada.”
The Shahada states in part, “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
A worksheet distributed to students by teachers at La Plata High School in Maryland stated, “Most Muslims’ faith is stronger than the average Christian.”
- Middle school students were taught lessons on the teachings of Islam.
Students at Mountain Ridge Middle School in West Virginia – in a unit on world religions – were encouraged to study and identify with Islam’s key religious beliefs.
Assignments were given which included:
- Writing the Islamic conversion creed – the Shahada – in Arabic
- Reading chapters from the Quran
- Fasting for 24 hours during Ramadan while giving their lunch money to a food bank
- A school district instructed teachers to give preferential treatment to Muslim students during the month of Ramadan.
Written guidelines from a Seattle school district for its teachers suggested that no tests be given on the Islamic holidays of Eid-Al-Fitr and Eid-Al-Adha.
The teachers were also asked to greet Muslim students with phrases such as “Ramadan Mubarak” (“Happy Ramadan”) or “Ramadan Kareem” (“Have a generous Ramadan”).
Imagine the outcry if the district were asked to greet Christian students with “He is risen! Allelujah!” during the Easter season.
Watch this video of Sharifa Alkhateeb explaining that the ultimate objective of Muslim education in American public schools is to make all of America Muslim (19 ½ minutes).
Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT. His new book, The Deep State, is available now.
- Jarrid Wilson’s wife shares his ‘first birthday in heaven’
- Singer Francesca Battistelli shares her pregnancy miracle
- Christian children in Myanmar rescued from war zones, settled in safe villages
- NZ study shows 1 in 6 mothers experience ‘relationship transitions’ before child is 5
- Some Good News on the Front Lines of the Culture Wars
- “The Jeremiah Johnston Show” Celebrates its First Anniversary on Faith Radio Network
- The Whole Truth Announces Winners of 2019 “40 Under 40 Award”
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is Recruiting Homeschool Bloggers
- What’s a Christian single to do?
- Dare 2 Share LIVE moves outside the US to unleash students to start a movement of Gospel conversations
Want to know the secret to leading high achievers?
As a leader, at some point in your career you’ll have the influence, budget, and resources to build a team of high achievers. High achievers come...
On Sin, Jesus’ Disappointing Message
Part of the Christmas story tells us the reason why Jesus came: “you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their...
Edward Snowden: ‘A permanent record of our every move is being created’
Since Facebook has been exposed for its breach of data, leaving most of us aware of just how little privacy we in fact have, Edward Snowden has...
5 Things Christians Should Know About Depression and Mental Illness
Many know all too well the debilitating effects of mental illness. We do a great disservice when we tell those struggling to “just get over it and...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE