Teen Vogue caught using Snapchat showing girls how to get an abortion
Snapchat is the evasive social media platform for most parents. While many parents have their heads around Instagram and Facebook, Snapchat is the evasive platform, and so when Teen Vogue took to Snapchat to teach 16 year-old girls how to perform an abortion, it was mostly missed.
Laura Klassen is a human rights activist who claims she is
focused on preborn huam beings, creating a voice for the voiceless. The
Canadian didn’t miss the post. She has called Teen Vogue out on their
attempt to teach girls how to perform their own abortion.
Klassen posted images of the Snapchat post on August 9 to her Facebook account, stating, “This is how Teen Vogue operates on Snapchat. Just so you know. This is what they’re telling your daughters.”
The abortion activist became famous last year for her video below, where she explains the magical birth canal.
The founder of non-profit Choice42 states its mission is “pro-woman, pro-baby, and pro-life. Our main objectives are to create awareness about the humanity of pre-born children, and to provide support to women who are facing unplanned pregnancy or dealing with post-abortion problems.”
This article appeared on Christian Woman.
- Bishop who married Harry and Meghan offers pastoral support
- Planned Parenthood to spend $45 million on 2020 elections
- New study shows Italians take vow of chastity when the Pope is in town
- Donald Trump announces students’ freedom to pray, express beliefs
- Amid controversy, Oprah Winfrey Network will not renew John Gray TV show
- Vaccine Exemption Removal Forces Parents to Rethink Options
- Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, Minnesota Featured in 2019 architectural portfolio
- Heart-warming new Christmas movie now available on DVD
- A life of travel leads author to Central Australia and fostering Indigenous children
- Why identity in Christ is at the heart of a successful Christian life