The Shocking Truth About JFK Assassination Being Ignored
You will not hear the truth about the JFK assassination.
November 22 is the 54th anniversary of his death, and new, false rumors are flying.
Few Americans have the whole story.
That is why alternate theories about the assassination abound.
A 2013 Gallup poll found 61 percent of Americans believe Kennedy’s assassination was a conspiracy.
It wasn’t, as you will see.
It’s shocking … and quite frankly disturbing how government and the mainstream media have ignored an important truth of the assassination.
It’s been a month since most everything about the assassination has been released by the government.
Eighty-eight percent of the Archives’ 5 million pages of JFK material are already public. Another 11 percent are partly public, with sensitive portions removed. One percent of the records are completely secret.
The intelligence community probably is deeply embarrassed by their incompetence. But we shall soon see.
The Warren Commission — appointed by President Lyndon Johnson — determined a year after the assassination that Oswald acted alone.
LISTEN TO THE FORGOTTEN TAPES OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD
The media is silent about Lee Harvey Oswald’s radio debate.
When I was in high school, active discussion was still taking place about who really shot President John F. Kennedy.
And over the years, many movies and books have been written to try to prove the theory of whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination or whether the CIA, the FBI, Lyndon Johnson – or the Mafia – was involved.
Quite frankly, many crazy characters with strange theories can be found online, in magazines and in short films.
Again, back in school, somebody gave me a record – yes vinyl – of a debate, which took place in 1963, with Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans. It was an intriguing debate I will never forget. The debate was hugely ignored by those who made movies and wrote books about the JFK assassination.
You see, most of the people with their theories were Progressives or Liberals who could not stomach the idea that a left-wing Marxist or Communist could have pulled the trigger and killed JFK – or that Cuba or the Soviet Union could have been behind a Marxist’s trigger.
Here are the facts we know about Lee Harvey Oswald:
- He was 24 when he killed President Kennedy.
- 45 minutes following the shooting, Oswald fired three shots across the hood of Police Officer J. D. Tippit’s police car as he searched for Oswald. Oswald then fired a fourth fatal shot to Officer Tippit’s head, killing him instantly.
- As people were exiting the movie theatre in Dallas because of the assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald entered the movie house. He pulled his revolver when the police came to arrest him but the gun did not fire.
- Lee Harvey Oswald was an expert sharp shooter – trained as a sniper.
- In 1959, he went to the Soviet Union and tried to renounce his U.S. citizenship.
- He returned to the United States in 1961, after spending 2 years in the Soviet Union.
- He was a leader in the Fair Play for Cuba Committee: A pro-Castro, pro-Communist front organization.
- He went to the Cuban embassy and the Soviet Union embassy, and secretly met embassy personnel in Mexico a week before the assassination.
- He participated in an intriguing debate in New Orleans, of which the recording still exists.
Listen to this recording and hear what he has to say about his political beliefs and his support of Cuba and the Soviet Union.
The bottom-line conclusion leaves little doubt as to his political sympathies. Yet it is these political sympathies that frightened the Liberals at the time and could have led to more anti-Communism.
JFK was known for his anti-Communism. In fact, Liberals in those days criticized him because he was so anti-Communist and anti-Cuban.
You can listen to the recording in two parts below.
Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT. He is also the president of LAVoterGuide.com, JudgeVoterGuide.com, CraigHuey.com, ElectionForum.org (his popular website that shows more than half a million conservatives how to vote their values) as well as other conservative websites.
Image courtesy Wikipedia Commons
- Could we be banned for being Christians?
- Tim Keller to parliamentarians: ‘Let Christians be salt and light’
- Melania Trump’s Surprise Visit to Migrant Children at Texas Detention Shelter
- A Closed Door for Ministries Wanting to Help Children on the Border
- Leaders accuse Justice Dep’t of twisting scripture to defend separating children from families
Because Who You Spend Time With Will Determine Your Future
Since we were kids our parents warned us about hanging out with the wrong people, and as adults, we look back and realize they were exactly right....
Chris Pratt: believe that ‘God is real’
Actor Chris Pratt instructed the next generation to believe that “God is real” during his acceptance speech for winning the MTV...
Iraqi Christian woman sold four times on the IS sex slave market
Rita, a Christian woman from the Iraqi town of Qaraqosh, was 26 when Islamic State invaded her town and took her captive. She was sold and bought...
In New Zealand, One in Three Pregnant Teens Keep Abortion A Secret
Official statistics now collected on parental notification for teenage abortions show that a third of girls aged under 16 who have an abortion...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE