The Totalitarian Power Play of Character Assassination that Could Tear the U.S. Apart
There’s a revolution taking place in America today…
It’s not a revolution being fought with guns and bullets – at least not yet.
But it’s a very dangerous revolution that could very easily erupt into a guns and bullets civil war if we don’t find a way to stop it soon.
It’s a revolution of words and accusations – particularly the words “bigot,” “racist,” “white supremacist,” “Nazi” and “hate.”
These 5 words are being used to stop the discussion and debate of opposing political, social and religious views – which has always been the hallmark of American civil society.
Without having the patience, the respect and the tolerance to listen to and debate opposing ideas, the founding fathers never would have been able to write the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution … or form a federal government.
Now – 230 years later – what the founders created is in jeopardy … in danger of being drowned in a raging sea of hatred, hostility and intolerance.
The progressive media is largely responsible for fanning the flames of hostility, hatred and intolerance. So also are the theories of group identity and intersectionality that are being taught to students in progressive colleges and universities. See our previous article explaining intersectionality here.
Allegations of bigotry, racism and hate are being used to:
- Attack political opponents
- Prevent conservatives, libertarians and Christians from speaking on college campuses
- Justify tearing down historical monuments and destroying historical artwork
- Force corporations to take products off the market
- …and more
Here are just a few examples:
- Newly elected Democrat congresswomen recently alleged that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden are racists
- UC Berkeley canceled conservative author Ann Coulter’s scheduled speaking engagement on campus due to pressure from radical students
- the Nike shoe company caved in to allegations of racism and pulled their tennis shoe off the market depicting an image of the Betsy Ross flag
- San Francisco will spend as much as $600,000 to paint over a mural of the life of George Washington – in George Washington High School – because its depiction of black and Native American people is considered “racist and degrading.”
- President Trump is labeled a racist and a white supremacist for wanting to secure our southern border and prevent illegal border crossings. And he is called a racist for criticizing Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings for not doing enough to improve the lives of the black communities of Baltimore and Howard counties.
Heather MacDonald, author of The Diversity Delusion, says that accusing your ideological opponent of racism “is an attempt to shut down any kind of dialectical search for truth and to occupy the sole allowable ideological ground.”
In an interview with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, MacDonald also said, “The alternative to debate is violence,” and, “It is an act of narcissism to think that everything is about yourself.”
For someone to assume that if you disagree with them, you must be a bigot or a racist is just plain wrong…
But that’s what our society is rapidly turning into…
The video below describes the disturbing and dangerous ideological threat to our society.
Craig Huey is author and publisher of The Huey Report and a frequent guest on TV including Fox and radio stations such as KKLA, KWVE and KBRT. His new book, The Deep State, is available now.
- Jarrid Wilson’s wife shares his ‘first birthday in heaven’
- Singer Francesca Battistelli shares her pregnancy miracle
- Christian children in Myanmar rescued from war zones, settled in safe villages
- NZ study shows 1 in 6 mothers experience ‘relationship transitions’ before child is 5
- Some Good News on the Front Lines of the Culture Wars
- “The Jeremiah Johnston Show” Celebrates its First Anniversary on Faith Radio Network
- The Whole Truth Announces Winners of 2019 “40 Under 40 Award”
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is Recruiting Homeschool Bloggers
- What’s a Christian single to do?
- Dare 2 Share LIVE moves outside the US to unleash students to start a movement of Gospel conversations
Want to know the secret to leading high achievers?
As a leader, at some point in your career you’ll have the influence, budget, and resources to build a team of high achievers. High achievers come...
On Sin, Jesus’ Disappointing Message
Part of the Christmas story tells us the reason why Jesus came: “you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their...
Edward Snowden: ‘A permanent record of our every move is being created’
Since Facebook has been exposed for its breach of data, leaving most of us aware of just how little privacy we in fact have, Edward Snowden has...
5 Things Christians Should Know About Depression and Mental Illness
Many know all too well the debilitating effects of mental illness. We do a great disservice when we tell those struggling to “just get over it and...
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE