Third Day frontman asks for prayers after wife suffers brain aneurysm
Third Day’s lead singer has taken to social media to thank Christians worldwide for praying for his wife after she suffered a brain aneurysm.
Mac Powell used social media after Thanksgiving to ask for prayers after his wife, Aimee, as she is in hospital.
Aimee Powell was admitted to hospital over the Thanksgiving weekend after the singer called the ambulance. After complaining of a serious headache, her husband called an ambulance.
Mac took to Instagram to update family and friends, stating, “Aimee is in a lot of pain in her head. They have given her meds for it but nothing will completely help. They say the pain is going to be there. Eventually as the blood from the rupture leaves her brain it will work it’s way down to the neck and then her back. She’s getting a lot of rest- unfortunately, it’s usually only about 10 minutes of uninterrupted time with all the doctor and nurse visits and the alarms and beeps from the monitors.
“She hasn’t eaten in probably 36 hrs or so. Pray that her appetite starts to return so that she’ll get the strength to start moving a little bit.
“All signs are good so far. There doesn’t seem to be any negative neurological signs yet for physical or mental deficiencies. Thanks for your love and prayers!”
He has started the hashtag #prayforaimee. Earlier this year, Third day announced that it is calling it quits after more than 25 years together.
- Kenyan Christians slain in suspected Al Shabaab attack
- Pastor Jarrid Wilson remembered at Wheaton Mental Health Summit
- Church registrations rise in Egypt after stringent building codes eased
- Music star: ‘Aussie PM should spend less time hanging with Brian Houston’
- Government bureaucracy ‘not the answer to America’s medical debt crisis’
- A life of travel leads author to Central Australia and fostering Indigenous children
- Why identity in Christ is at the heart of a successful Christian life
- New group launches to support Christian women in business
- Colleges and Universities Want Homeschool Graduates!
- New Book ‘The Christian Meditation Journal’ Makes Meditation Accessible to Christians
Just because you’re a Christian, you still have to hustle
I’ve been a Christian in business my entire working life, and in that time I have had to learn what part I play in making my life and career work,...
Because The Majority Does Not Determine Morality
It’s always nice to be able to point to the polls when they support your position. But polling, when done accurately, does nothing more than tell...
The problem with atheism
Over the years I have encountered many earnest seekers and sceptics who claim that there is insufficient evidence to prove the existence of God –...
Reinhard Bonnke, responsible for 79 million salvations, dies at 79
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, who many claim is responsible for as many as 79 million people meeting Jesus, has passed away. He was 79 years old....
It took 1000 coffees, but you've ﬁnished your book...
So where to now?
That's where we come in.
We have a team of publishing professionals ready to help you bring your book from your laptop to the world.
We offer cover design, typeset, eBook conversion, and competitive print prices. Oh and you'll also be on Amazon and thousands of websites worldwide.
Let us help you take the next step.LEARN MORE