Unplanned Movie Releases in Australia and NZ
The controversial pro-life movie UNPLANNED is making its way around the world. Through a partnership with FanForce, UNPLANNED will be seen in over 100 theaters in Australia and New Zealand starting September 11. UNPLANNED is the true story of former Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson, which debuted in United States theaters on March 29.
The announcement comes after the Australian state of New South Wales became the first state to take steps towards decriminalizing abortion.
“The last thing the abortion industry wants is truth,” said Bernie Finn, Member of Parliament, Western Region. “UNPLANNED is an uplifting story of one woman’s moment of truth from abortion champion to pro-life warrior. This movie is an invaluable contribution to a debate that is too often blurred by lies. Every Australian should see it.”
“We continue to be utterly amazed at the international frenzy around Abby’s story,” said Cary Solomon and Chuck Konzelman, co-directors of UNPLANNED. “This proves to us that the world has a hunger to know the truth – to see what Abby saw – and to use this true story to show people everywhere the reality of abortion. No one in the world will be able to say they didn’t know.”
“We are so grateful to the people of Australia who welcomed us with open arms and found a way to bring this powerful story to their country,” said Daryl Lefever, producer of UNPLANNED. “I had the opportunity to visit Australia and it’s incredible to see this story embraced by other countries – we know that the world is suffering under the weight of a permeating pro-death culture and Abby’s story is the antidote.”
UNPLANNED is the dramatic account of a former Planned Parenthood superstar, Abby Johnson. In eight years, she rose from college volunteer, to one of the youngest clinic directors, to Employee of the Year … then she assisted with an abortion. The inspiring film traces Johnson’s journey from staunch abortion advocate to standing side-by-side with the people who prayed for her spiritual transformation and facing the full, head-on attack of one of the most powerful organizations on Earth.
- On Polyamory, we are ‘Mindlessly Careening Down the Slippery Slope’
- British MP questions how venues are ‘tolerant, inclusive’ if Franklin Graham banned
- Rising violent extremism threatens West Africa’s stability
- As coronavirus bites, Singapore megachurch moves online
- Francis Chan shares of Mynmar miracles
- National Marriage Week Starts this Week: How to Celebrate and Why
- National worship gathering ‘Sing Over America’ to be held May 7-8
- April 18 – 19 designated as “Just Pray NO!” to drugs worldwide weekend of prayer and fasting
- Vaccine Exemption Removal Forces Parents to Rethink Options
- Southwest Christian High School, Chaska, Minnesota Featured in 2019 architectural portfolio